Safety drying ovens FDL
A safety drying oven from BINDER ensures the perfect test result of your solvent-based paints and coatings, absolute temperature precision even with high ventilation.
- Defined solvent quantity according to EN 1539
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Temperature range: from 10 °C above ambient temperature to 300 °C
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 2 (DIN 12880), with visual temperature alarm
- RS 422 interface for use with APT-COM™ DataControlSystem communication software
- Power supply 230 V, 50/60 Hz
The number of shelves included in the scope of delivery is listed in the table.
|Type||Height mm||Max. grids||Depth mm||External dimensions (W x D x H) mm||Internal dimensions (W x D x H) mm||Width mm||Temp. range °C||Weight kg||Type of auxiliary energy||Max. operating temperature °C||Plug type||Min. operating temperature RT + °C||Depth of the interior mm||Natural convection||Ventilation present||Depth of the interior mm||Rated capacity kW||Included grids||Width of the interior mm||Nominal capacity l||Catalog number||PK||Kogus|
|FDL 115||805||5||685||830 x 685 x 805||600 x 435 x 435||830||RT + 10 ... 300||90||230 V, 50/60 Hz||300||CEE||10||435||No||Yes||435||2.9||2||600||115||9.883 580||1.00|