Thermal beads for Water baths Precision
Thermal beads replace water in laboratory baths or ice in ice buckets to prevent contamination. A bath filled with Thermal Beads can be left unattended and is always available at the set temperature without danger of water evaporating to dryness.
- Small, non-uniform metal beads composed of a dry metallic thermal alloy
- Cleaning with biodegradable disinfectant every 2 – 4 weeks only
- Good temperature stability and uniformity
- Minimizes maintenance such as emptying, cleaning, monitoring, and refilling the bath
- Holds common lab vessels in place without accessories such as racks, floats, and weights
|Thermal beads, 4 l||6.290 968||1.00|